Directions from Greensboro
- Take Route 29 North
- Take the Eden/Yanceyville Exit
(which is Route 14)
- At the top of the exit ramp turn
left (heading west) at stop sign
- Stay straight on Route 14 about 13
miles on through traffic lights until in Eden city limits
Directions from Winston Salem
- Take US-158 exit 8 E/Reidsville
- Stay straight to go onto Belews Creek
- Turn left onto NC-65/NC-68. Continue to follow
- Turn slight left onto US-220 N/Thomas A Burton
- Take the NC-135 E ramp toward Eden.
- Turn slight right onto NC-135. - 9.2 mi
- Turn right onto Harrington Hwy.
- Turn left onto NC-87/NC-14.
- Turn right onto E Stadium Dr.
- Destination will be on your left
Directions from Danville, Va.
- From US-58-BR W.
- Turn left onto Berry Hill Rd (Crossing
into North Carolina).
- Berry Hill Rd becomes NC-770.
- Turn left onto N Pierce St.
- Your destination is on the left
Directions from Martinsville, Va.
- US-220-BR N becomes Greensboro
- Turn left onto VA-87/Morehead Ave
(Crossing into North Carolina).
- VA-87/Morehead Ave becomes NC-87.
- NC-87 becomes N Van Buren Rd/NC-14.
- Turn left onto E Stadium Dr.
- Your destination will be on your left
Directions in Eden
- Take Route 14 and head north
(coming from Route 29)
- Stay on Route which becomes S. Van
Buren in Eden
- Pass McDonald's Restaurant and
stay straight at the stop light
- Pass the Morehead Hospital and
stay straight about 0.5 miles
- Turn right at stop light onto East
- Go 0.3 mile down East Stadium
- Take a left at Pierce Street
- Arrive at destination on the right