Agreement for Use of Student Funds

posted Jul 10, 2012, 7:22 AM by Unknown user   [ updated Jul 10, 2012, 7:23 AM ]
Attached you will find the "Agreement for Use of Student Funds" form.  Please print this form out, sign it, and put it in the box in the band room if you want to give the Band Booster Treasurer permission to pull funds from your student's account to fulfill payments for Fair Share for the 2012-2013 school year.
Unknown user,
Jul 10, 2012, 7:22 AM