Our Website has moved! Please visit:
Below you will find the most recently updated information about The Pride of Morehead Band Program. Please e-mail Mr. Hines email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions pertaining to the following information.
! ! ! FUNDRAISER NIGHT AT ELIZABETH'S PIZZA ! ! !
Time: 5PM to 8 PM
The Winter Concert will take place on December 15, 2016 at 7PM.
Navel Orange (10N) 10 Pound Carton 23.00
Navel Orange (20N) 20 Pound Carton 29.00
Navel Orange (40N) 40 Pound Carton 39.00
Red Grapefruit (10G) 10 Pound Carton 23.00
Red Grapefruit (20G) 20 Pound Carton 29.00
Red Grapefruit (40G) 40 Pound Carton 39.00
Navel & Grapefruit Mixed (10M) 10 Pound Carton 23.00
Navel & Grapefruit Mixed (20M) 20 Pound Carton 29.00
Navel & Grapefruit Mixed (40M) 40 Pound Carton 39.00
Hamlin Juice Orange (20H) 20 Pound Carton 29.00
Hamlin Juice Orange (40H) 40 Pound Carton 39.00
Florida Tangelo (10T) 10 Pound Carton 23.00
Florida Tangelo (20T) 20 Pound Carton 29.00
Florida Tangelo (40T) 40 Pound Carton 39.00
Navel, Grapefruit, Tangelo (12 Pieces Each) (NRT) 12 Pieces Each 39.00
Navel, Grapefruit, Apple (12 Pieces Each) (NRA) 12 Pieces Each 39.00
Mandarin Oranges (10MO) 10 Pound Carton 26.00
Please download and print the band newsletter.
Just a reminder:
Attendance at Band Camp is Mandatory
If you sold shirts and other items this past spring please drop by the band room between the hours of 10AM to 1PM on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Your orders have arrived.
We have completed the interview and audition process for Drum Major. I would like to thank all of the candidates for their hard work and dedication.
Ms. Sarah Gallardo has been named Drum Major for the 2016 Marching Band Season. Congratulations, Sarah!
The band will run a car wash and yardsale this Saturday, April 9th. All Proceeds go towards helping the band attend their adjudication trip.
All rooms for the Myrtle Beach trip have been filled and the commit date has past. Remaining payments are due March 18th and April 4th.
Friday, April 29th, 2016
1. 6:30AM-7:00AM Check-in at MHS and load buses
2. 7:15AM Depart for Myrtle Beach
3. 11:00AM Rest Stop/Lunch (on your own)
4. 1:00PM Arrive at Myrtle Beach
5. 2:00PM Perform at Concert Band Competition*
6. 3:00PM Perform at Jazz Band Competition*
7. 4:30PM Parade Review Competition*
8. 5:30 PM Check-in to hotel
9. 6:30 PM Travel to Dinner (Provided)
10. 8:00 PM Group Activities
11. 10:00PM Report Back to hotel
12. 11:00PM LIGHTS OUT.
(* Concert, Jazz, and Parade Competitions/Reviews will be held at Christ United Church)
Saturday, April 30th, 2016
1. 6:30 AM Wake-up call for Indoor and Guard (Everyone else may sleep-in!J)
2. 7:30 AM Indoor and Guard travel to Myrtle Beach High School
3. 8:30 AM Guard Performance*
4. 9:10 AM Drum Line Performance*
5. 10:00 AM Drum Line and Guard travel back to Hotel.
6. 11:00 AM- 1:00PM Group Activities on Beach (Lunch will be on your own)
7. 1:00 PM Report Back to Hotel
8. 2:15 PM Travel to “Palace Theater” for Awards Ceremony
9. 3:00 PM Awards Ceremony at “Palace Theater”
10. 4:15 PM Depart Palace Theater for Dinner (Provided).
11. 7:00 PM Depart for "Legends in Concert"
12. 8:00 PM "Legends in Concert" Show.
13. 10:00 PM Arrive back at Hotel
14. 11:00 PM in rooms LIGHTS OUT
(* Indoor group competitions/reviews will be held at Myrtle Beach High School)
Sunday, May 1st, 2016
1. 8:00 AM Breakfast (optional)
2. 9:00 AM Wake-up, Pack-up
3. 10:00 AM Turn in keys to band parents/ Check-out
4. 10:30 AM Travel to Myrtle Beach Mall
5. 2:00 PM Report to buses and depart for MHS
6. 4:15 PM Rest Stop/Dinner (On your own)
7. 7:00 PM-8:00PM Arrive back at MHS.